THAMD #30 ∞ Exit Point

Dear  Hue,


Did you know that every exit is an entry to somewhere else? In our case, my exit is your entry to your happiness. And for that, I'm the happiest for you.

If ever you're wondering why I need to keep distance and rush out the door, tbh I wonder too. I can just be there to cheer you on and be updated in everything that way I don't even have to miss you, miss us but yeah tse I choose not to, for selfish and selfless reasons.

So there you are asking, what are those reasons?

Selfish ~ I know my place and I know very well things and prios will change. Not that I wanna complain but this is me saving myself from missing our 24/7 convo and you getting cranky for always waiting for me to give you time even the fact that I messaged 5 mins ago you'd still complain and feel neglected HAHAHAHA and I know you'll be busy from now on so I'll miss that and a lot. 

Selfless ~ Because I know this sudden change is super important to you. It's like life is giving back your happiness. I just really hope it'll last this time. And even you insist that it's okay we know it'll be different than how we used to. So to be fair to you (and unfair to me HAHAHAHA) all I wanted right now is for you to savour every happy moments and not worry about me. I want you to give ALL your time and FULL attention to your happiness so don't get mad and say idc because ical okay? Believe me I'll really miss you big time everyday, but just knowing your heart is happy once again is enough for me to move on with life without you again. 

Till next time


..maybe

 
Always  Me