HV


I still remember...
How you made me smile
With those corny yet sweet lines
How you annoy me
When you don't reply for more than an hour
How you made me cry
When we argue with little things
How you simply make me happy
With me knowing that I have you
How your morning voice sounded so sexy
Coz you were half asleep wanting to say good morning
How you made me feel special everytime
How you get jealous once in a while
How you made me mad and worried
When you curiously removed your shoes while driving
And you..you were just laughing at me like it was damn funny
How you were annoyed with the stoplights
Yet you loved it after anyway because we could talk more
How I imagine my life with you
How I thought that I was meant for you
How I hope I could see you
How I wished we could be together
How I miss you everyday
How I fall in love so hard
How I waited for you to come back
How I was left behind
How I tried to digest goodbye
How I am still thinking of you now
I still remember...